Hello there! and welcOme

Ghiya Rushidat - Rouhani

19 Mar 2011

tag tag taaaaag

simsim tagged me in this rather fun informative post 
:)
thaaaaaaaaaanks 


I just wish you excluded whisper from it :evil face: hehe

-----

If I were a month, I’d be October

If I were a day of the week, I’d be Monday

If I were a time of day, I’d be 19:00
If I were a planet, I’d be Earth!
If I were an animal, I wouldn`t!
If I were a kind of weather, I’d be summer-time
If I were a musical instrument, I’d be a guitar
If I were a colour, I’d be green
If I were an element, I don`t know!
If I were a car, I wouldn`t! 
If I were a food, I’d be cheese "of course!" :D
If I were a place, I’d be a mosque 
If I were a material,  I don`t know!
If I were a taste, I’d be funny taste :P
If I were a scent,  I wouldn`t
If I were an item of clothing, I’d be a shirt I suppose! :) 
If I were a facial expression, I’d be a glare
If I were a pair of shoes, I’d be a comfy sandals :))
If I were a song, I’d be making love outta nothing at all - airsupply 
 If I were a body part, I’d be a head
If I were an emotion, I’d be restless!
If I were a fruit, I’d be an orange
 If I were a sound, I don`t know
If I were a direction, I’d be "right" ! :D
If I were a piece of furniture, I’d be a sofa
If I were a liquid, I’d be An orange Juice
If I were a gemstone,  I don`t know!
If I were a tree, I’d be an apple tree.
If I were a tool, I’d be an internet connection OR a pen


I will tag !


and please keep it going :)  "كيكي و نيسان لأنهم دائما ً بيتهربوا مثلا ً " - I liked this 1 

7 comments:

  1. Loves the tag a lot
    will do soon
    thanks 3amo :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep wishing :P

    And I would like to draw ur attention that my name was before ur's

    :) Na NaNa Na Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

    ReplyDelete
  3. lazem I don't know tjaweb 3alehom !!! maa beseeer

    :D

    Hope u enjoyed it :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. rain: يلا تانشوف

    وفاء: *يفرك عينيه* ... عمو ! حتى أنت يا وفاء :/ ، لوول

    ويسبر: مين إنت ! إنت مين! يلا روحي عمو ... على مأوى العجزة تبعك طوّااالي! فعلا ً إنك نانا

    simsim: عنجد ما عندي فكرة! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. أنا؟؟ O_o
    حاضر ع راسي , بس عندي قبلو واجب من كيكي من العام الماضي تخيل !!! ان شاءالله أعملوا و أعمل هذا الوجب كمان (:
    ان شاءالله بس اهدئ راح أعملهم لأني بدي حاليا أكون صواريخ ودبابات ورصاص وكاتيوشا!!!
    ::
    كل الشكر (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. رصاصة: ما هو إنت حملتي المادة اللي عند كيكي و اللي كان كان! ركزي على هذا الواجب و طنشيها "بس ما تحكيلها!" :]

    ReplyDelete